When you have a legal issue, choosing the right firm is crucial in securing the success of your case or transaction. Working with a smaller firm like Smith Rose Finley will help you rest easy knowing your legal issues are in good hands. At our firm, we handle all types of legal areas, including business corporate law, civil law, family law, personal law, and landowner and real estate law. Before you choose a firm, find out how working with a smaller firm can prove beneficial.
The benefits of working with a smaller firm include:
- A more personal touch. Client relations with a smaller firm are typically handled one-on-one between the client and their attorney, which allows each case or situation a more thorough understanding.
- Smaller firms have more flexibility in the types of cases they take.
- With a smaller staff, the entire office can share information, so if you need to speak with someone about your case immediately, there is more than one individual at the firm who will be able to assist you. This also helps the client gain the perspectives of numerous legal professionals, rather than just one.
- Smaller firms usually have more flexibility with their schedules, and are more able to provide personalized legal services according to each client’s specific needs.
- Significantly lower costs. Larger firms have a larger overhead, which leads them to charge more for their legal services. Smaller firms are usually able to provide more affordable services for the same amount of work, and possibly even more personalized attention.
- Smaller local firms understand the community, the local practices and the nuances of the area.
If you are interested in choosing Smith Rose Finley, we’d love to hear from you. With over 70 years of combined experience, our firm has a firm understanding of Texas state laws, and we handle cases throughout Central and West Texas. Contact Smith Rose Finley to learn more about our legal services and discuss the details of your case.